Fashion designer, New York
Snezhana Paderina, Fashion and Wearable Technology designer based in New York
I am an innovative fashion designer working to elevate the repertoire of modern fashion by implementing modern technology with traditional techniques.
My background in Information Technology has moved my vision of style towards a tenuous combination of Avant-garde and Ready to Wear fashion.
Elements of architecture, technology, cyberpunk, literature and art can be found interspersed in all my silhouettes and designs.
Parsons School of Design, Fashion Design BFA
National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (Saint Petersburg, Russia), Information Security (Faculty of Computer Technologies and Controlling Systems)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Costume Institute’s exhibition Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology. (Design competition)
- NYC Media Lab IoT Media Mash (Parsons x Intel)
- Parsons Festival: Impact! at South Street Seaport, New York (Parsons x Intel)
- SXSW “Design and Function” exhibit (Parsons x Intel)
- The Collective X Designow Fashion Show
- Identities Fashion Show produced by Harvard University